Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Help! I have stalker tendencies, might be delusional/schizophrenic and think I need help for real?

I was diagnosed with psychotic disorder many years ago and haven t been seeing a doctor since that time period. But I think I might still have a mental issue of that sort. I m a very intense person, have no friends and am very socially awkward and socially anxious. I stare at people of both genders for no particular reason. I could get lost staring at strangers or people in my college classes. I tend to do it when they are presenting (such as if they re the teacher, and even they seem to notice and act different with me after a while). When in conversation I generally stare really long and intently at the person. My first and only serious relationship was a few years ago with a guy I was literally stalking and studying from afar for years. He was from my high school and was friends with a guy who liked me at one point. I don t know why he agreed to date me because when I approached him romantically after years of no contact and told him I had been reading all his social media (including on sites he didn t have his real name or identity associated with), that I could recite to him posts he made years ago and knew all sorts of info about him...he didn t seem creeped out. He proposed the same day on the phone. In the end he cheated and left but it broke me so badly. Anyway, I get stalkerish tendencies over men I havent even spoken to. This js actually a trend in my life which I ve been doing since high school. I used to go to one crushes house secretly, obsess over him, cried

I dont want to be doped on drugs or held against my will at a facility so I don't trust psych doctors.

EITHER SEE A SHRINK OR SPEAK WITH A TRINITY PASTOR IN A NEARBY CHURCH LIKE METHODIST OR PRESBYTERIAN...THEY WILL LISTEN AND SO WILL GOD..

maybe you should go see a psychiatrist, you might need meds

• Lv 7

Then see a doctor? Not sure how else to help.