Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why are fellow Christians more obsessed with insisting God exists than God is?

As a Christian, I know God exists and is able to take care of himself. But there are so many Christians who troll atheists in an attempt to discredit them, but they only make Christians look worse, and, I just can't wrap my head around the logic.

You are behaving as if you don't actually believe God exists, 1) to judge your piss poor behavior, and 2) to be the one to show he exists.

If you actually were secure in your belief, why don't you behave in a manner God commands you to behave and let God handle non-believers?

Best Answer

That's not an act, it's because they do not believe. Christians admit that they doubt and they are lying if they say they have never doubted, so that has to bother them when an atheist puts a voice to that doubt, they have to try and shut atheists up. When they argue with atheist it's them trying to convince themselves their god exists

I'm not obsessed with it. I just have to tell the truth. I have experienced God for myself. It would be selfish and rotten to keep that to myself.

• L'nya

Ezek 3:17-21;2 Cor 4:4;Matt 7:21-23 jw.org

God doesn't expect anything from us that he isn't able to accomplish himself far more efficiently. All of that charity work, casting out of demons, and evangelizing is nothing but busy work, intended to keep you calm and make you feel involved. God also gave you a little toy phone that you can use to talk about your prayers while he is off running the universe. Now be a good lad and sit and color with your friends.

WE JUST TELL THE TRUTH IF ANYONE WISHES TO PRAY AND LIVE FOREVER!!!

• Your post is a prime example of you are complaining about

typical liberal dumps all over everyone then cries like a baby when its trhown back in their face

Oh and please provide the scripture that says we are not engage non believers

You have the story bass ackward. It's *atheists* here who keep demanding we give proof for God's existence.

Be careful what you ask for.

@ Word -- And exactly what does "fighting for [our] religious rules onto others" mean? -- onto others?? There's been no prayer in school for decades, abortion is legal and so is same-sex marriage.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
    • Word
      4 weeks agoReport

The Trump administration is trying to make it legal to turn people away from health care services based on a provider's religious views.

This is discrimination.

https://www.aclu.org/news/religious-liberty/patients-needs-not-personal-beliefs-come-first-in-health-care/

Ha ha nice try, fellow atheist!

Source(s): No Christian here has ever admitted weakness or fault

Okay, "mom", sorry everybody isn't "behaving" in the way your self-righteous pride wants.

Or saying that another way, shut up.