Should I return to god after a lifetime of sin?

I have found the calling of god after denying his existence for a long time. I tried to tell myself its nothing but I can no longer ignore his voice anymore. I must convert to islam and accept prophet mohammad as the messenger of fod to obtain salvation

Only Jesus saves.

Yes. Was the lie worth the loss of your integrity? If so, you are very cheaply bought.

YES OF COURSE....ASK HIM FOR HELP AND GUIDANCE AND REPENT OF ALL SINS...HE CAN SAVE WILLING HEARTS..I WILL PRAY FOR U TOO.

Islam leads to hell, because islam rejects the truths that Jesus is God and Savior, and mohammed was a false prophet. So get away from islam.

.

Jesus is God and Jesus paid for our sins with His death on the cross. So believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you are going to heaven. Believe in Jesus who paid for your sins, and you are forgiven all sins past and future, no matter what those sins are

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Joe

You are not returning to God if you turn to Islam, but rather idolatry. Islam can grant you no assurance of salvation as there is no Savior in Islam, only a capricious idol.

• Joe
      1 month agoReport

I know exactly what idolatry is. Allah is an idol, that which is created in the mind of a man (Muhammad) who did not know God. Some who claim to be Muslims even worship Muhammad.

YES & YOU CAN DANCE SOME MORE