Anonymous

Isn't it funny how Americans are the only ones who think they are the greatest nation?

It's just like if i say i am the strongest and smartest man on earth, it doesn't matter if nobody else agrees, if i say i am, it's because i am, ok ?

It's exactaly what americans do,  they blindly claim to be the best, while the world laughs about their weak beliefs.

It is very easy to say your house is the prettiest in your neighbourhood, when you haven't been to any other house. 

Americans oftenly have to compare themselves to very poor nations so they can feel rich and important, but you dont see them comparing themselves to Europeans lolz 

• jimmy
    Best Answer

It's all down to what you are brainwashed to believe. I think the USA is a decent place to visit, but there isn't a hope in hell I would want to live there.

• Magui

Yep............

ok sure, the opinion of some random dude on the internet is important to me.

You stay in your country, I'll stay in mine. What's the issue?

• 1 month agoReport

The issue is that you americans can talk, if you kept quiet nobody would bother you. You speak bullsh!t just like your lovely president.

We have the largest economy, most capable military, and our cultural influence is second to none. We are the greatest nation. We're the Roman Empire of the 21st century. All other nations follow our influence.

• Ted K
      1 month agoReport

You need to wake up and stop with this childish, kindergarten attitude of "America #1!"  Only by recognizing how much room there is for improvement can improvements be made.  You can't keep living under delusion--you're just coasting on past "glory."