Wedding name place cards ?

Where can I buy wedding name place cards? It seems as though everywhere I go you aren’t able to customize each card with a different name. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Look online for custom printing services.

• 4 weeks ago

Looks like there's a lot of good advice for you here. I would go with it.

• Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You can get that on Etsy.

• 1 month ago

If you want someone to make them for you, I would inquire with a local stationery shop or an Etsy.com seller.

If you want to print them yourself, buy a package of blank cards from a craft shop, Target, or Paper Source. The manufacturer probably has a template on their website - if not, Google for one, or just play around with your computer/printer until you figure it out. Make sure to buy more cards than you need in case of mistakes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kelly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most office supply or craft stores have blank ones you can do yourself. Most printing places also can make them for you.

If you find some blank ones you can also hire a calligrapher or someone otherwise artistic & crafty to do them for you. That's what I did.

• 1 month ago

Bulk cards are very cheap at Amazon. Just use a printer to add the names. You can choose your own font, color, and size and since blanks are cheap you can experiment.

• g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That would defeat the purpose of place cards, not being able to customize each. Maybe find the cards you like and have a calligrapher write the names in?

• 1 month ago

You can buy blank ones at stationery / craft stores to personalise yourself

Most printing companies will be able to print your own choice of names onto them

• BeatriceBatten
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You would have to ask - but I don’t think FedEx/etc offer personalized individual cards like this. Google for a local stationery store that sells wedding stationery. Your reception hall or photographer might have a referral if you ask.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.