Have you ever been to Heaven or Hell?

I have actually been multiple times, when sleeping. Hell is complete blackness. Purgatory is a greyish world. The lower and middle astral planes look a lot like Earth. The upper astral planes also known as heaven is a magnificent place, with splendid beauty, and looks like paradise, with turquoise beaches.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Doug
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I spent a week Birmingham Alabama, one night.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • 1 month ago

yes. multiple times. Hell is pretty cool, i ordered a frappe' and played golf with Sid Luckman. Then i saw hitler and said hello to Napoleon. Heaven was meh. There was no wifi and they dont allow cell phones past 7pm so im like whut lol

• 1 month ago

Nope....................

• 1 month ago

The bible makes no reference to a burning hell, Purgatory, limbo, or any of these things; this is because the Bible says that "God is love" (1 John 4:8), and he would never torment his children forever in a burning hell. For more information, please visit jw.org.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

You have actually had dreams. Period. You can believe what you want. But only God's word of truth describes things accurately. John 17:17 - Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth. - - - - It provides some descriptions of heaven. It also tells us how God feels about burning anyone - Jeremiah 7:31 - They have built the high places of Topheth, which is in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, in order to burn their sons and their daughters in the fire, something that I had not commanded and that had never even come into my heart.’ - - - - Jeremiah 32:35 - Furthermore, they built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, in order to make their sons and their daughters pass through the fire to Molech, something that I had not commanded them and that had never come into my heart to do such a detestable thing, causing Judah to sin. - - - - These Scriptures reveal to us that God views burning people as being detestable. So, anyone that believes that a God of love would burn people forever needs to search out the Scriptures and find out what the truth is about the teaching of hell fire. Satan is blinding people to the truth - 2 Corinthians 4:4 - among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. - - - - And he is using false religion to mislead people into believing that God is going to cruelly burn people forever - 2 Corinthians 11:13-15 – 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works. - - - - As the Bible says, we need to examine the Scriptures carefully to make sure we are getting the truth - Acts 17:11 . . . carefully examining the Scriptures daily to see whether these things were so. - - - - And we need to approach the Hearer of prayer and ask for his help when we are examining the Scriptures - Psalm 65:2 - O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come. - - - - THEN he can reveal the truth to us if we are humble like young children. Not arrogant or haughty - Matthew 11:25 - At that time Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children. - - - - Yes, it is God that reveals the truth from the Scriptures to people. Free Bible lessons are available online without even asking for your email address. But always examine the Scriptures carefully to make sure you are getting the truth. The site is:

www.jw.org

• 1 month ago

Those are called dreams.

• Joe
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

When you claim you have been to purgatory, clearly you are not speaking truth, since there is no purgatory (nor astral planes for that matter).

• 1 month ago

Ok, so you can dream. So can my dog.

• 1 month ago

When a person sleeps they can have all kind of illusions.

• 1 month ago

No..............

Source(s): I'm not insane or a liar
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.