Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

In your opinion, was it an atheist or a christian the Anonymous who wrote this answer?

Q: <<In heaven, will God clone one's loved ones who ended up in hell? >>

A: <<No, but we will have opportunity to peer into the lake of fire and see them receiving their just punishment. As we observe their suffering, we will praise God for his great justice as well as his mercy in sparing us such a fate through Christ's grace.>>

14 Answers

Relevance
  • L'nya
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Psalms 146:3,4;Eccl 9:5,6,9,10 jw.org

• Juli
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

https://www.jwfacts.com/ 

• 1 month ago

Whoever said that, unless he/she repents, will be in The Lake of Fire. Jesus died on the cross because, for Him, sending people to Hell will be worse than dying on the cross. Christians have compassion. Anyone who does not have compassion is not a Christian.

I see lots of atheists who give ignorant answers. They have no idea of what a Christian is.

• 1 month ago

Only a christian is silly enough to write that.

• 1 month ago

Probably Christian. The answer is based off the parable of Lazarus and the Rich man. It's a parable, so basically a made up story. There is no telling how literal or illustrative Jesus was being when he told the story. But that's basically what Lazarus does.

Silly humans, thinking there is an afterlife for you. Only cats get an afterlife.

• Climate Realist
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

A Christian would never say that. God loves sinners and commands us to love others.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I would guess it was a Christian.

Stockholm syndrome is a real thing.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• jpopelish
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Are you implying that every person,
      who considers themselves to be Christian,
      follows every rule that you think
      should define Christians?

• 1 month ago

I've seen far worse from Christians here.

I'd say it's a Christian.

• 1 month ago

It looks like the answer is from a Christian, but the grammar is too good....

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That sounds like a Christian, an atheist would never say that. Atheists don't believe God or heaven or hell exist.

• Climate Realist
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

A Christian would never say that. And what does believing in God or Heaven or Hell have to do with whether someone could say that. The fact that atheists don't believe in God would mean that he/she is lying, not that he/she believes in God.

• 1 month ago

Could be either, but most definitely a troll.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That's obviously a fake, a poe. Christians don't feel that way.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.