Never Charged for Online Order ?

I bought a few pairs of boots through JC Penney because of their amazing sale! I ordered on the 13th through PayPal and was charged. It showed on my checking statement. Then after it was shipped the charge pretty much disappeared and the money was back in my account. It says that my order is arriving today but have still not been charged. I order through PayPal with all online orders and have never had something like this happen. Will it charge me after it arrives? 

Just want to make sure to do the right thing and actually pay for what I bought.

You did the right thing in the first place, you have the proof. There may be a glitch in their payment processing. They may or may not take the money out again. Just make sure you keep enough in your account in case they do. It may take a few days to a few weeks or you could contact the seller to sort it out. I bought a $5 item from the supermarket and withdrew $20 cash in the same transaction and it never registered on my account. Lucky me.