Can you help me with English please?
The chapter explains:
- presents writing as both a skill and a process of discovery
- suggest keeping a journal
1. What do these words "presents" and "as" mean in this case?
2. What does "journal" mean?
- BookbinderLv 71 month agoBest Answer
1. "presents" means this: shows; displays; puts [something] forward.
"as" means this: in the form of; to be seen or viewed in a certain manner.
2. "journal" means a diary.
Your first sentence means this: shows writing to be viewed in the manner of both a skill and a process of discovery.