I feel jerked around by my future college what should I do sue?

They never before at times readdmittance of a student asked for so many things now a credit from university i never attended I got on transcripts. They want a transcript.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Whatever you do, you need to take a course in remedial English.

• 1 month ago

Your future college needs at least one highschool transcript. It's unclear whether they want a transcript from  community college or another university. Most colleges of universities want the registrar of the university to send your transcripts directly to university ad missions, but SOME universities want to initiate the transcript request. DeVry University initiates transcripts requests. 

Your high school registrar needs you to fill out and submit a transcript request. 

• 1 month ago

If you want to go to their school, you have to jump through their hoops.

• 1 month ago

Talk to an advisor. Or just have the last school send the transcript.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

LOL - so you're going to sue them because you don't want to provide what they want??  Good luck with that one.  You either provide what they want, or you go elsewhere.  Geez, you think you get to make up the rules??

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

sue you English teacher . it is obvious you can not put together a coherent sentence .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't really understand your problem but if they want a transcript. then give it to them. Now sue, what are you going to sue for? You have nothing to sue for so what makes you think you can win for nothing?

• Lv 7
    1 month ago

Can you rewrite your question with more detail and proper grammar? I don't understand exactly what you are saying.

If you are having issues with a college, you should talk to your advisor, a professor in your department, or any staff member on campus that has the knowledge and authority to help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.