Lois
Lois asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why Do Grown Women Tend To Have Such A Child-Like Need For Attention?

I'm a woman and I always notice the things women do just to get attention , even from people they barely know. I have seen this in school and even in the work place.They start arguments, complain about the most petty stuff . Make passive aggressive comments about other people who don't do or say anything to them. There is this saying that Girls mature faster than boys , But I honestly think on Average women tend to be more childish

You mean men right? LOL This is how men behave, not women. Especially the current 20-30-year-olds, who are the most babyish generation in history. I don't trust them to wipe their asses.

• Lois
      1 month agoReport

Another symptom of childish behavior is not being able to admit your flaws , another trait of most women

There is a reason why men say that women are just children in adults bodies.

I have also had my fair share of experiences with women who have tried start fights and arguements with me over petty things.

well both women and men are childish in different ways. women are more likely to cry over small, stupid things. you could call that childish behaviour aswell.

That is just something they do to make up for their inadequacies.

No, I've never noticed this kind of behaviour. Though I'm sure it exists.