Lois
Lv 4
Lois asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why Do Grown Women Tend To Have Such A Child-Like Need For Attention?

I'm a woman and I always notice the things women do just to get attention , even from people they barely know. I have seen this in school and even in the work place.They start arguments, complain about the most petty stuff . Make passive aggressive comments about other people who don't do or say anything to them. There is this saying that Girls mature faster than boys , But I honestly think on Average women tend to be more childish

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean men right? LOL This is how men behave, not women. Especially the current 20-30-year-olds, who are the most babyish generation in history. I don't trust them to wipe their asses.

• Lois
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Another symptom of childish behavior is not being able to admit your flaws , another trait of most women

• 1 month ago

There is a reason why men say that women are just children in adults bodies.

I have also had my fair share of experiences with women who have tried start fights and arguements with me over petty things.

• 1 month ago

well both women and men are childish in different ways. women are more likely to cry over small, stupid things. you could call that childish behaviour aswell.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is just something they do to make up for their inadequacies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, I've never noticed this kind of behaviour. Though I'm sure it exists.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.