Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 4 weeks ago

Halloween, Friday the 13th or A Nightmare on Elm Street?

Which franchise is your favorite?

• Steel
    Best Answer

Let me preface this by stating that I'm no horror aficionado, nor have I seen every film from the three franchises you've mentioned, but if I had to choose which is my favorite, it would be "A Nightmare on Elm Street". Freddy is actually sort of comical in the later films (much to the chagrin of Wes Craven), but he actually had a personality, and the entire concept of not being safe while asleep is frightening. While Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers (yeah, baby!) are iconic in their own rights, there is only so much you can do with lumbering, taciturn characters to keep them fresh.

A nightmare on elm street were always my fave

Halloween....made me drop my cup of tea.

Friday The 13th

well...none of them

• LilyRT

I always preferred Halloween. I've never been able to take nightmare on elm street seriously, and halloween has a distinct artistic edge over Friday the 13th imo.

between those, I prefer nightmare on elm st. my favorite horror franchise is either saw or hellraiser though

I prefer the Halloween franchise.

The Friday The 13th Franchise

A Nightmare on Elm Street, Go Freddy!