Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 4 weeks ago

Do people hate Extinction Rebellion because they'd rather not be reminded they're doing this to wildlife whilst theyre busy indulging?

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

If, on the primary school national curriculum, there was a compulsory visit to an abattoir / slaughter house, then only the sociopathic 5% of the population would continue to eat meat.

Society, which depends on eating food and harming animals and plants, has a whole herd of elephants in the room. The reason it is collapsing today is that the SJWs and other naive groups have just added another bunch of elephants to the herd.

• Land-shark
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Bragging about having no conscience is not regarded as a particularly attractive trait in an individual.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    6 days ago

Yes, it is more morally wrong NOT to kidnap such people and force them to watch images like these. If you capture and release them more enlightened, it is less of a crime than their continued ignorance is. 

• F
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Peopple hate them because they have to go to sh!tty low piad jobs while these people make their lives even harder while claiming benefits paid for bythe people they hate or living off a trust fund created by Daddy's company no doubt engaged in the activities they are trying to stop.

• August
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Double faced cvnts they are. disrupting the everyday lifestyles of the working population with their antics of blocking roads,glueing themselves to roads and halting an effing train.The global warmers brigade need to pi$$ off and go preach in the likes of Pakistan, Syria and central Africa where most of the population have silch

• August
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

zzzzZZZZZZZ you have got me at it.i take it you are the one and only anon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Pretty much the vast amount of people are clueless and aren't willing to make a few small changes, which will save them money and have a healthier lifestyle. We all have a 'bury our heads in the sand & make it go away' mentality.

• August
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

shitty trade deals ? i like paying more !!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It is because XR has no mandate. They stood in the European Parliament elections and Henry Muss polled less than 0.01% of the vote and Roger Hallam just 0.04%. They need to campaign properly, stop pulling stupid stunts and try not to insult the people they hope to persuade to their point of view.

Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

They'd rather bully commuters than confront greedy selfish cants in their private jets.. just shows- every bully is also deep down a coward.

• Aren't the commuters bullying the rest of us with their air pollution? They didn't pay me to dump their **** in my lungs

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No. It is because they are preachy middle-class self-confessed hypocrites (getting environmentalists a bad name) who are targeting a long-suffering public instead of lobbying parliament. Most of what they are doing is counter productive but they are so up themselves they can't see it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I am all for the environment such as planting trees and looking after wildlife, but these nutters are putting people off even bothering to recycle. They are hypocrites as they all have mobile phones ipads etc and won't give those up.

• You don't have to power these things with fossil fuels ffs, Jesus can people not read

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm not prepared to live like a medieval peasant so will continue living a technological lifestyle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.