Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

How much is Princess Diana to blame for her death? She was not wearing a seat belt. So how much do you blame her? Please explain. Thanks.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't blame Diana for her death and I don't blame her for not wearing a seat belt. She certainly didn't set out with the intention of causing her own death. I blame the drunk who was driving her car.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Blaming anyone for causing their own death is totally pointless.

She "IS" not anything any more - she's deceased.

It all happened a very long time ago.ย  Let it go.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes for her relations with Dodi

• The seat-belt is immaterial. It was the sleeping around - especially with Dodi Al Fayad - that did for her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rico
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The question to ask is 'would wearing a seatbelt have prevented the injury (ruptured pulmonary vein and pericardium) which caused her death?

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do not blame her at all, and it has been over 20 years now, let it go.

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I don't blame Diana for her death. She did contribute to the severity of her injuries by not wearing her seat belt, but Diana was not driving the car while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. She thought that the driver of the car was fit to drive. Unfortunately, Henri Paul was impaired enough to not be able to act quickly and safely while driving a speeding car.

I blame the paparazzi and Henri Paul for the deaths of Diana and Dodi Fayed. I also hold Dodi responsible for encouraging the speeding and making the plans that caused Henri Paul to drive the couple while the chauffeur acted as decoy. The couple had problems with the paparazzi during their stay before and Diana reportedly felt uncomfortable with Dodi's telling the driver to speed and drive in an unsafe manner.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

she was assaninated by MI6 .....

• 1 month ago

I do not "blame" her for her own death. The driver of her car and the men trying to get photo of her are to blame.

• 1 month ago

there's a difference between blame and responsibility

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.