Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Why is my glans purplish while the shaft is normally pink? ?

• Sam
    Best Answer

It's full of blood. Think of it like a bruise when blood is pooled under the skin, it looks purple-ish.

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

Don't think of your di ck as bruised. but it's normal 

Yikes. Have you seen the doctor? Sounds like you may have something happening down there. After you're all checked out, get yourself a bottle of Man1 Man Oil. An amazing, moisturizing bottle of magic that takes your penis and helps make it clean, fresh and smell so much better than post-application. Good luck!

• abdul

That's your "purple helmet" mate

• ron h

That's pretty common.  One of the names for a stiff Dick is "purple headed warrior."   I think that some of the men's names that are answering are not real men.  I think they're women who dress like men and use men's names.  (Trannies)

'is it like this all the time or only after interacting with it (if you smell ma cheese)

• Robin

its PINK, what ethnic group are you

• ron h
      1 month agoReport

I'd always thought that Robin was a man's name.  (A man would know that a hard glans is often purple)

you have been beating it too hard

• David

Did you get a BJ from a Smurf?