Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 4 weeks ago

can you report someone who has spray painted white lines not authorised to mark parking bays and have stuck fake clamping notices on cars?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

The parking bays can be reported to your housing department or local council or town hall depending where you live and fake clamping signs reported to the police

• Erik
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

sure, why not

___

• don r
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

..........you can do that.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Is it really worth your time?  You know it is fake. So it does not FOOL YOU so you're good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

When parking at my office is tight, some customers and employees park on public streets in marked public parking spots. But some of the nearby residents get territorial and leave nasty notes on the cars - threatening to call the police, etc.

So I called the police, clarified that the spots were indeed public and as such are "first-come,first-serve". Don't know if your local police are as accomodating, but our's sent a patrolman who knocked on all the doors and told the territorial folks that they were wrong and it was harrassment to leave notes.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes. I've noticed some people are almost insanely territorial about the spot ON A PUBLIC STREET right in front of their house. Personally, I don't care, as long as somebody's car is not blocking my driveway.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.