I have to clear my throat every morning?

It's been like this for over two months. So you know how a doctor asks you to take a deep breath and let it out? It sounds and feels normal. Exercising I feel normal. I never feel out of breath. It's only when I push my air out as hard as I can that I can feel something in my throat. Like mucus is trapped or something. And in the morning after an hour of getting up I have to clear my throat, and have one or two coughs and then I'm fine for the rest of the day. But besides that I have no other symptoms. What can this be? I am a 26 year old female. I don't have any allergies either. I don't smoke besides like maybe twice a year.

It's post nasal drip...

Drink very very hot tea....with honey to open up your throat

• Tavy

Nasal drip......

• y

You answered your own question, mucus. You could be a mouth breather while you sleep, you could have minor allergies and while you are sleeping, you don't drain properly. Could be a number of things.

Start taking an allergy med prior to going to bed and see if after a few nights, it helps.

Could also be things like dry air, to much humidity, mold and such.

so fuccin wot? im puffin on mi vairp all day an I av ciggies all day too. am coffin an barkin all over shop! i coffed a reyt big flem orl ovver this fit lass I wo chattin up. dint urt mi chances neiver. she wo peggin me 1 hour later