I do not have a life partner and going to be 24 years old?

Other people my age are getting married. The longest relationship I had was with my fwb that lasted 5 years.

I had one relationship that lasted for 5 months and he wanted to get married but I couldn’t, because I did not love him but I feel like no one else would want to be married to me

Best Answer

Hi I’m Austin,  I’m 26 and will marry you :)

Young men/boys might be scared by a 24 year old woman but if you can entertain, throw a good party, pay your own way in life, socialize with a wide variety of people (varied educations, careers, incomes, travel experiences), keep plants alive and have directed interests of your own... you are getting near the age where single adult men might start to take notice. Single adult men are usually a LOT more interesting than boys under 26 or so. Some young guys are exceptional... but a whole lot more guys THINK they are exceptional that actually appear to be so. I think you're reaching a good age. I met my husband when I was 30 and I don't really think I could have handled him before that!

• RP

Don't br impatient or given up. While 24 may seem old, have no doubt there is a great deal of life after 24 and you will discover the best is yet to come.

• Such self-loathing and negativity are SO attractive. Unless you find a way to change your attitude then you may not find a life partner.

• Satan

So what? be your own person, not what they are. If youre happy, thats what you want, not some gold ring.

Continue to move forward with your life: career, hobbies, friends, etc., and stop focusing on where others are in their lives. Marriage isn’t always a guaranteed success, and it’s important to experience dating to understand what you can provide to a relationship and what you require in a partner.