Do people still play Pokémon Go?

I wonder if I went to a raid or battle people would be there? Today?

Best Answer

People still play. Unless it's raid-hour-Wednesdays, you'll likely have to have a planned raid with a group of people.

Since raids are random, you'd need a way to share information with other players and choose which targets to hit.

There are facebook groups, Discord chats, etc. for various local regions to find other players. Once you can track them down, raiding becomes easier.

I've been a GO player since day 1 but missed out on the first few waves of raids since I didn't know of groups in my area. I found one before gen3 Pokémon were new to the game so I have been raiding with them for some time and was able to get my main account to 40 and a secondary account that I started in March up to 37.

Attempted a Darkrai with them yesterday. Got the XP for the take-down, but failed both catches.

there's a epidemic in our secondary school where grown people play pokemon go so I'm very confident that has spread by now go give it a try

gerra grip lad. its digimon vese days