Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 4 weeks ago

Anti vaxers but feed their kids processed crap?

I find it funny as a teacher to hear these parents go off on how vaccines are horrible and terrible for our bodies but have no problem feeding their kids processed garbage for lunch. Don’t you think they’re doing the same kind of bodily harm by feeding them junk on a daily basis? 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

As a teacher, you find it acceptable to go online and mock your students' parents?

• Jill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I can't understand the logic anti-vaxers use but I don't think it's at all funny. If you're a teacher who cares about others (not just children) I don't know why you do.

• Katie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Some parents (including mine) have been advised by the family GP NOT to immunise there child/ren - I had a very bad reaction to whooping cough.

• Those who fail to get their kids vaccinated do so because they hate kids and want them to die.  It stands to reason that if the kids won't oblige and catch measles, they'll feed them junk food in the hope that finishes them off. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There is no proof that vaccines cause any problems to children. IF those people still exist then they are idiots by default as the whole issue was a scam by the Doctor that promoted it and lawyers.

So to answer yes they are idiots plain and simple. Like the neighbor who can't afford it but only eats organic food and then tries to kill herself periodically.....mental illness but the same ridiculous mindset.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.