Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Last night Mattis called Trump "an ambitious leader, unfettered by conscience, or precedent or decency, who would make himself ...?

supreme". Do you agree with him?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

I agree.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as dishonesty, negligence, perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of public funds or assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, or tax evasion. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for non-officials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Trump is fighting for America and Americans.

• 4 weeks ago

mad dog seems mad

• Arch
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes. And sadly, that is one thing he shares with every single Democrat running today. And that he shared with is Democrat opponent in 2016.

The problem with giving a position as much responsibility and power as the POTUS has today is that only very power hungry people are willing to do the job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump should be anointed our King.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I do agree with him.

• John W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Mattis was being kind to a person who doesn't deserve kindness. Trump is a festering boil on humanity, a scumbag that needs to be flushed ASAP

• 4 weeks ago

I expect that in our never-ending quest to say negative things about the President I can say that in the face of all this adversity he shows a great deal of courage.

• helene
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Did he really? I guess Mattis didn't like being called "the world's most overrated general" by Trump.

Mattis is a whiner.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No............................

• 4 weeks ago

He may have flaws, but compared to the crazy and insane, the democrats, he 's far more sane and preferable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.