Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Last night Mattis called Trump "an ambitious leader, unfettered by conscience, or precedent or decency, who would make himself ...?

supreme". Do you agree with him?

Best Answer

I agree.

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct by officials, such as dishonesty, negligence, perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of public funds or assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, refusal to obey a lawful order, chronic intoxication, or tax evasion. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for non-officials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office.

• Chris

Trump is fighting for America and Americans.

mad dog seems mad

• Arch

Yes. And sadly, that is one thing he shares with every single Democrat running today. And that he shared with is Democrat opponent in 2016.

The problem with giving a position as much responsibility and power as the POTUS has today is that only very power hungry people are willing to do the job.

Trump should be anointed our King.

• Sam

I do agree with him.

• John W

Mattis was being kind to a person who doesn't deserve kindness. Trump is a festering boil on humanity, a scumbag that needs to be flushed ASAP

I expect that in our never-ending quest to say negative things about the President I can say that in the face of all this adversity he shows a great deal of courage.

• helene

Did he really? I guess Mattis didn't like being called "the world's most overrated general" by Trump.

Mattis is a whiner.

• Ann

No............................

He may have flaws, but compared to the crazy and insane, the democrats, he 's far more sane and preferable.