Why my HP printer not printing?

• David

Imagine you are ringing the garage -Tell me, how do I fix my car? It won’t start. what do you think the response would be?

In the same way vague questions like "why can't I print" will only get vague answers.

Update your answer with more information, like make and model of printer, make and model of computer, is it a new problem? how is the printer connected, wifi? USB?. If the printer is new then speak to the support line of the manufacturer after all that's what you paid for.

Have you selected the correct printer as defaults and how/what are you trying to print? are there any error messages?. Have you checked the cartridges for ink levels?, is the printer switched on? are there any warning lights on the printer. Often there is a troubleshooting table to run through on the manufacturer's website

Help us to help you

How can we possibly know?