Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 4 weeks ago

Why are my genitals twitching/pulsing?

I am a healthy 20yo male and I have been experiencing twitching/ pulsing sensations in my genitals for about a month now. There is no pain, no pleasure, it’s just annoying. The pulses last for about 7 seconds and stop then repeat a few minutes later. This lasts all day. It’s hard focusing on anything or even relaxing because it bothers me so much.

When I was in my 20's, I used to get these twitches for just about anything, like I might have to go pee, or I accidentally rubbed against a table while walking, etc. It's nothing more than being young and virile.

• Marlo

I get this too, especially when I am errect or becoming so and the tippy top of my penis males contact with something like my jeans.

My guess is reactions to sensitive nerves or involuntary muscle movements.. Idk of this helped but know youre not alone.

You’ll need to take the scissors to them.

• patrick4 weeks agoReport

Knew I could trust people on the internet