How can I be less ugly?

• Fred

The only thing I would suggest is to keep your hair shorter and see how that looks. You appear to have a mouth that is not level but I would not say that makes you look ugly. I don't think you are as ugly as you think and should find a female at some time who will think you are a nice looking guy. I remember seeing a show on people born like the elephant man with massive growths on their face. They showed one guy who looked horrible on one side but looked very handsome on the other side. He married a very good looking wife and had 2 good looking children. Compared to him you look fantastic so stop all this I am ugly talk as I think you are better looking than you think. Many teens think they look ugly especially if they have been teased a lot as bullies try and convince the people that they are ugly as a way of hurting them. Many teased kids believe it must be true as they get told it so much by bullies.

People who believe they are ugly tend to send out negative vibes which show they have low self esteem and low confidence which is more likely why people avoid being friendly with them rather than their looks. I wonder if you have allowed yourself to think you are ugly and people sense your low self belief in yourself and it puts them off you. Remember super good looking people are freaks of nature and are not the norm but young people seem to look up to them. Average looking people are the norm not these freaks of beauty who generally abuse their looks and end up looking average which they struggle with as they used to be seen as the perfect people everyone wanted to be friends with. Average guys like you will find a nice girl so don't sit their believing you are ugly as you aren't. One day some decent girl will see the nice man you are and you will marry but like a lot of us you have to be patient. Most guys struggle to find long term relationships and don't find them to well into their 20s so relax and enjoy life as a normal guy. You will get rejections from girls as we all did and must never allow this to get you down. Some girls can be quite rude when you ask them out and you should be happy she showed what a cruel ***** she was before you got too serious with her. It is all a part of life and most of us have to suffer it so you can sit there believing you are ugly or you can get out there and be a decent guy like most of us and wait for the decent people to be our friends.

First of, you're not ugly.

Second, change the hairstyle.

Dont use a seatbelt, everyone loves a man of risks

The paper bag routine.

Different haircut for a start. And stop making goofy faces. A goofy face isnt a personality, it just makes you appear like a soy boy.

• audrey

Quit making stupid faces and get a decent hair style. Then you'd be cute!

• .

Go to the gym and stop combing your hair like Jimmy Neutron:

• Janet

Smile.

And care about others.

When my husband and I were hippies living in the French Quarter of New Orleans, there was one young lady who was quite ugly. But everyone was drawn to her for her calmness and how she glowed with love for everyone.

One day my husband said "You know it's funny ... L has ugly facial features but yet she is very beautiful"

• hi

You're a very handsome guy..

As a man i think it's strange how women (even extremely obese women) have very high self esteem and as a result they always say "i'm hot" "i'm pretty" yet men are the opposite... I always hear men saying "i'm ugly" "i'm disgusting" how sad! however i guess this occurs because men, unlike women, rarely receive any compliments.

Hire a (perspective manipulater" aka an uglier person to follow you around so you look better in comparison.