Has anyone showed up to work the next day after being fired? What happened?

• Erik

they send some guys to your house

• H

Corporate fired me but the general manager who wanted to keep me still lets me come as a guest for free movies. I'm sure corporate is aware. There was this girl who was also fired but the last time she showed up was the day she was caught stealing and corporate wanted her banned from the theater. So that is why I am certain they are aware of my visits but never say anything since I never stole anything.

• Judy

They'd tell you to leave. If you refuse, would most likely call the police who would come and escort you out, and maybe charge you with trespassing.

I never got fired from a job but I would start getting harrassed and have to resign and hr didn't help in my case.

I would go in and the managers and supervisors would start bad mouthing me to the employees while harrassing me directly. I would go to hr and the next day end up having hr issues with all the employees as they created a hostile workplace for me.

What happens? The police are called to escort you off the property.

Yup. I saw my name was off the schedule so I went home & got another job.