Help me find this movie please?

I am looking for a movie where a women has to try and find out what happen to a missing girl and finds out that the pastor or minister kept her hostage in a secret room and she found her remains in the wall of his house. I also believe that he is a blind man

Scent of a woman ?

I have been searching for hours.. something happened to her to where she has to find out what happen something like the ring if she doesn't find out she is gonna die or something and when she goes asking question everyone in the town says the girl ran away but really the pastor took her. She finds a hidden room in the church where she was kept I think he got her pregnant. But nothing I Google brings it up

People found in the walls is not a new thing... Stir of Echoes, Walled In... but I don't quite know the one you are referring to