Can you refuse service based on military/vet status ?

Are there federal laws that say I cant hang a sign in colardo saying, "no military or vets allowed service," at say, like a restaraunt. 

More men getting raped in the military than women?😳🙄 What Must Change (Table of Contents on page #4) Jw.org Library. Matthew24:10 'many will betray one another', Numbers 23:19 'God is not a mere man who tell lies'. The Almighty True God that will eliminate all of societies problems at the same time? (1) Archaeological find proves God's Name is Jehovah! Amazing! YouTube (2) Jehovah is not just a Name given to by Jehovah's Witnesses. It is his Name (Jewish research) YouTube. (3) How many Bible's have Jehovah as God's Name? Answers.com. (4) Yahweh in English Means what? Oxford Advance Dictionary (5) Jehovah God's Name in over 120 Languages at Jw.org Official Website/Read the Bible/Appendix A/A5 bottom of the page, 1% of it? The future of ALL wicked ones worldwide? Psalms37:1-13, 20, 34, Proverbs 6:16-19, Zephaniah1:14-18 'extermination. "Oh Jehovah,...I trust in you" (Video) Jw.org Online Video Library / Movies. 1% of an Historical account of what REAL POWER is all about in the Heavens!

I'd pay good money to see you try.

That would be a hoot to watch.

Source(s): US Navy Veteran.........I'll make the popcorn, and watch and see what happens.

Veteran status is a federally protected class, so no, you cannot refuse business to someone because they are/were in the military.