PoBoy
Lv 7
PoBoy asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 1 month ago

Former Defense Secretary Gen. James Mattis roasts Donald Trump, has Bone Spurs lost the military?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Not even a little bit.

GB

Major, Squadron Commander, 42nd Bomb Wing, 2nd Air Force, Strategic Air Command (SAC), US Air Force, 1960-74

• 1 month ago

he has lost everything.

• 1 month ago

I think his KURD mistake, will be the blunder of his presidency...........and as you pointed out, even once loyal supporters and many republicans, are FURIOUS over it. Trump can try to spin it any way he wants.........it was a scumbag thing to do, after they fought so hard for US, and got Trump his ISIS victory, that he brags so much about.

he wouldn't have sh*t to brag about , without the Kurds, who he just sold out.

• 1 month ago

I had Bone spurs after i was in they are Painful and Immobilising and in the USA only 18% are eligible to Join all thes never served

John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Grover Cleveland, William H. Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert C. Hoover, Franklin D. Roosevelt, William J. Clinton and Barack H. Obama. so what is the Big deal Trump is in the best company

• armouror
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

All these never served reasons are Irrelevant

John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Martin Van Buren, Grover Cleveland, William H. Taft, Woodrow Wilson, Warren G. Harding, Calvin Coolidge, Herbert C. Hoover,

abusing one president for not serving then all  those that never served need abusing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.