Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True or false* based off your personality and life choices, you know your going to hell?

• P

Harps and choirs, or beer and women

Hmmmmm ?

False. I am a Christian. i am saved by the grace of God. i try to keep the commandments of Christ and i repent when i know i have sinned. Jesus's blood has washed me white as snow. i am no longer in a lost condition because i have obeyed the gospel and continue in his word. Thanks for the question.

• Jess C

False. I'm an Atheist...

I think if it did exist, I don't exactly live by the bible, so I probably would go there... but I don't believe in it so... 🤷‍♀️

• P
      1 month agoReport

If you're wrong I'll get the heating on..........

False because no hell exists. Other than being married to Fat Donnie.

No evidence for heaven and hell. Tough you know what if I don’t meet your moral standards.

False. IF there IS a hell, it's reserved for murderers, child abusers, and such IMO. Ordinary people who obey the laws, pay their taxes, and love their famlies have nothing to worry about....again, IMO

no one can say that ..................... who knows what we gonna be judge about, but it looks like no human deserve Paradise

No, I have first class tickets to heaven.

I'm not 100% committed to going to hell, no. I think answering this question is a good deed, of sorts. I'm probably safe.

Judging by this category, we're all already in hell.