Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True or false* based off your personality and life choices, you know your going to hell?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Harps and choirs, or beer and women

Hmmmmm ?

• 1 month ago

False. I am a Christian. i am saved by the grace of God. i try to keep the commandments of Christ and i repent when i know i have sinned. Jesus's blood has washed me white as snow. i am no longer in a lost condition because i have obeyed the gospel and continue in his word. Thanks for the question.

• Jess C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

False. I'm an Atheist...

I think if it did exist, I don't exactly live by the bible, so I probably would go there... but I don't believe in it so... 🤷‍♀️

• P
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

If you're wrong I'll get the heating on..........

• 1 month ago

False because no hell exists. Other than being married to Fat Donnie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No evidence for heaven and hell. Tough you know what if I don’t meet your moral standards.

• 1 month ago

False. IF there IS a hell, it's reserved for murderers, child abusers, and such IMO. Ordinary people who obey the laws, pay their taxes, and love their famlies have nothing to worry about....again, IMO

• 1 month ago

no one can say that ..................... who knows what we gonna be judge about, but it looks like no human deserve Paradise

• 1 month ago

No, I have first class tickets to heaven.

• 1 month ago

I'm not 100% committed to going to hell, no. I think answering this question is a good deed, of sorts. I'm probably safe.

• 1 month ago

Judging by this category, we're all already in hell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.