Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

My ex girlfriend keeps trying to contact me she won't listen to me when I say I'm not satisfied with just being friends so I blocked her?

And now she keeps calling me from a private number... why doesn't she get the hint I have no interest in friendship with her!

So you say you arent satisfied with being friends and now she's calling you..why not pick up and listen to what she has to say?maybe she wants to get back with you or being fwb

• mokrie

Stop being so mannerly and tell her off.

"My ex girlfriend keeps trying to contact me she won't listen to me when I say I'm not satisfied with just being friends so I blocked her?"

Don't you know HOW TO ask a question?

• John2 months agoReport

Don't you know how to answer a question. Blocked

People seem to always want what they can't have, but aren't happy when they GET it.

Just keep typing "Not interested" until she gives up. Don't talk with her, don't give her the time of day.

Just answer her once and hear her out. Be nice about it when you explain to her to never contact you again.