If I don’t have the woman I want by 40, what would be the better option for me?

These are the following options; please don’t write in anything else as other options are impossible.

I’m 31 and never had a date because of fear of rejection,and my shallowness. I wish I could stop being shallow 1) Commit suicide; I’ve considered it for some times already, I know how I want to go and what’s most likely to work.  As a disclaimer to avoid annoying self righteous doo goodie interference, let me say “I AM OFFICIALLY NOT CONSIDERING SUICIDE at this moment” there. Covered legally. 2)settle for an ugly or fat woman-  I am unfortunately a very shallow man.  I’m fat and ugly suffer from depression and anxiety and low self esteem and confidence; I’m not going to attract any physically attractive women. I’m a 3 at best on a scale of 10 and don’t think I could settle for less than a 7. I know beggars can’t be choosers, but I don’t think it’s fair to me or the woman to settle.  I’ve never ever been in a romantic relationship and can’t wrap my head around how anyone can have a healthy relationship with some one they don’t find physically attractive, no matter how much personality they have. I’m not bitter or angry at good looking woman not wanting me; I can’t blame them; good looking people want to be with good looking people. Not even ugly people want to be with other ugly people3) Get the physically attractive woman I want via hookers, with no meaningful relationship.  At least I’d get good sex; I have the money for it (I’d go to Amsterdam or Germany where it’s legal)

• Jason
    Best Answer

Please beware of the STDs before you go to prostitutes or sleep around, especially INCURABLE very common HERPES (HSV2), Every 1 out of 6 People have it, since prostitutes and girls who sleep around have sex with so many, they are most likely to have it and this virus can be contracted even if you wear a condom

See below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes

Check for the sections TREATMENT and EPIDEMIOLOGY

Pls don't ruin your entire life for FEW MINUTES OF FUN, It's not worth it. Have one trusted partner for sex even it may take time to find a one