Am I dying? Analyze my symptoms! ?

Here are some details of my symptoms/ life. 

The chest/back pains started about 3 days ago, and the headaches started about 4 days ago. The chest and back pains are sharp pains when I inhale deeply or yawn and a dull soreness pain constantly. The headaches are not super strong or painful on their own but they have caused me to not process things as fast recently and honestly have made me not be able to respond to things while driving and it’s been pretty dangerous honestly but like haven’t crashed yet. 

Some more info. I’m 21 years old, and I am in my period, but I typically have very minimal pain when on it. I don’t do any weight exercises ever just light jogging and I haven’t been experiencing stress beyond normal daily stress, and I’m a fairly low stress/ low anxiety individual. 

The chest/back pain is a pulled muscle or at worst costochondritis. Take ibuprofen and apply heat. The headache is just a headache so take some tylenol and or ibuprofen and don't drive as it's beyond selfish to put innocent people at risk. You likely have a common cold/flu like viral infection like everyone else this time of year and there's nothing a doctor can do except recommund over the counter painkillers, to keep hydrated and rest if necessary..

• Lila

You need to go to a doctor and have tests done. Could be anything from a chest infection and/or migraines. Could even be a brain or spinal tumor. The earlier you get treatment the more likely you are to recover.

Edit: Whoever thumbed me down, how do YOU know any better? You can't diagnose someone over internet, any half decent doctor will tell you that. My guess is just as good as yours or anyone else's. And why hide behind anonymous if you are so sure?

• Brian

Sorry, you only have 3 weeks left.