Anonymous

Why would someone who dislikes me want to hang around me?

This guy is married to my cousin. So my cousins husband.

Basically I'm not going to get too into the context of things but I had issues with this guys cousin. His cousin obviously told him about it. And when he found out it was very obvious because I caught him giving me dirty looks when I glanced at him. This was in the beginning. he's kind of chilled out with the dirty looks but still stares over from the other side of the room quite a lot. Fair enough

But what I dont get it why purposely hang around to hear my conversations with other people? Basically at one point he was putting things away and rather than going somewhere next to a table to make it easier he stood right in front of where I was sat with another girl to listen in on our convo which tbh was far from interesting. But I know he was listening because if I stuttered or something he would be the first one to turn to look at me.

Would you hang around people you despise like that? Honestly I wouldn't ans I find that behaviour strange.

He probably just a very nosy person, who thinks you have some gossip on your Cousin. Or, you have it wrong and he doesn't dislike you.