What kind of dog food is safe for humans to eat and has a good or tolerable taste?

Best Answer

I eat Ol Roy because I'm poor. :(

I've occasionally tried dog biscuits but in general dogs eat dog food, humans, human food. Apart from the obvious chicken, beef and other suitable human food that dogs can safely eat. This doesn't really work the other way found!

Merrick canned food (for example Grammy's pot pie) looks, smells (and I suspect - tastes) just like yours would, but is balanced for dogs.

Good ole meat - chicken, turkey, beef. Give your dog theirs raw with bone and cook yours.

• Logan

Some people like eating dog biscuits.

• Ganon

Though dog food shouldn't contain anything that would be harmful for humans or it would be harmful for dogs, it's technically not controlled by the FDA in the US and is probably similarly less regulated in other countries. So though it's rarely harmful, it has safety issues show up more often. Also hard dog food is bad for human teeth. You would likely enjoy wet food more if you insisted on eating it but it's really not recommended you do.

Chicken Legs, Cheap Meat

Anything that is edible....