Why does Denny's have a reputation for serving cold food?

I don't get why the food would come out cold at Denny's when it's supposed to be hot.

• Bob
    Best Answer

I have never had it happen to me when I ate there and I also had no idea that they had a reputation of serving cold food.

I never heard that reputation maybe it's a regional thing, I think I've only been to Denny's like three times

• Candi

Me neither one time I went with my sister in law and I really did not notice how great the food was, it was so confusing why this person wanted to spend time at this restaurant with such poor quality food than just cooking something good at her house.

• RICK

Never had that problem and I eat at Dennys frequently

Nor have I eve heard anyone else complsin about it

one time i got raw bacon

Because their food is mainly for cattle. Denny's is a dairy farm in Venita, Oklahoma which feeds their cows mainly warmed grass.

What more do you expect from cheap diner food?

I have never gotten cold food at Denny's but a lot of things are premade and they just heat it up.

Fast food chains don't sell fresh food. Consider cooking your own food.