Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Can't tell differance between Scorpio sun and Gemini sun sometimes?

Scorpios are usually the life of the party, social and friendly light hearted, whereas Geminis are usually quiet, mysterious and stuck up, give off serial killer vibes(jk), am i the only one peeped this? 

Their astro descriptions can be swapped. 

Take a look at celebs Katy Perry and Angelina Jolie. Which one seems dark and dangerous and which one seems friendly and welcoming..

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Beware of the Scorpion I have a stinger Geminis don't

• 4 weeks ago

You shouldnt be looking at the sun

• 4 weeks ago

I think one obvious difference would be how outgoing they’re. Scorpios are known to be mysterious and even when they’re outgoing, they don’t expose too much of themselves. 

Gemini’s are very open, even the quiet ones. You can ask them anything and they will have no problem opening up and giving an answer. Gemini’s also tend to be very well known. They may not have plenty of close friends but they do have a lot of acquaintances. 

Source(s): Scorpio moon
  • 4 weeks ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ctc453
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

None because the position of the stars in relation to a set range of dates have zero impact on ones appearance and personality. Zero.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There is no difference.

• 4 weeks ago

It is sick how people who follow astrology, real or not, think that they know who someone is based on their birthday

• 4 weeks ago

Maybe they share similar moon sign then they are similar.

But I think Scorpio is similar to Taurus. Idk really.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You have a detailed listing of how each sign acts? Does everyone, regardless of other factors, act accordingly? Why don’t they teach these things in school instead of critical thinking skills and science literacy?

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's almost like they ARE THE SAME THING.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.