Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Was White House Chief of Staff Nick Mulvaney On Crack earlier today when he told the country Trump Broke Law and to Get over it. ?

Update:

He was sweating profusely and looked wacked on the crack.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

He sure sounded like it. Either that or perhaps this is a very complex stunt whereby Mulvaney will later be exposed as working for the Democrats and Trump will repudiate him and claim that he was somehow planted in the White House.

I honestly have no idea what could possibly be going on. It's not a good idea to have your Chief of Staff admit that you did it and that everyone should just "get over it." Very strange.

• 1 month ago

He was just reading from a script that Trump most likely wrote. It sounded exactly like Trump. How many times have we heard Trump said: "I did it so what everybody does it. It isn't illegal. Get over it".

Unfortunately, Trump goes rogue and doesn't take the advice of his White House lawyers who are now scrambling for a cover story. Poor Mulvany will get tossed under the bus as the Trump body count increases.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That was bizarre. He looked like a weasel trapped in my chicken coop, caught in the act. The guy confessed to a crime. What a dotard!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

False! He said that negotiations are part of global politics

• Guess you didn't watch the same man today. The crazy right wing loon DNC Server conspiracy was hilarious, showing Americans the totally unfit degree this president is. He needs to be locked away in an institution with other DNC Server conspiracy nuts. We know who hacked us it was Russia. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He got into the treasonous orange sh!tgibbon's crushed up Adderall supply...

• trump was in the mafia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.