Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 month ago

What is a good reason or excuse for being too dumb to graduate high school or work at any job more skilled than a janitor? I mean trying but?

Failing 

Best Answer

Being dumb is not something you need an excuse for. Do you need an excuse for the colour of your eyes? People are born with certain levels of intelligence just as they are born with their eye colours.

• keerok

Being dumb is never an excuse. Trying is not enough. Failing is not an option. You just need to look at things differently and do much more than you think you need to.

You don't need high school diploma to get high paying job. You have a choice to be your own boss in this society.

If you are interested to know how to make passive income of $20,000 a month from home, click this link down below.

https://actionate.io/a/earn-20k-a-month?trk=279

I've been doing this 3 months and I made over $3000 per month now. My goal is to generate 20k per month so its going to be a long journey.

Dont let the school system get to you and make you think you failed in life. You will show this that you will beat the odds.

Message me if you have any questions

GOOD LUCK,