Lv 5
Words asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 month ago

Is there such a job as editing an authors book before publishing the book?

3 Answers

  • Logan
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

    Yeah, it's called an editor.

  • 1 month ago

    Yes, that's how I make my living

    • Words
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

      It seems you make your living stalking people and harass them. For some reasons I can't block you. Be gone please.

  • 1 month ago

    Of course there is. They're called editors.

    If you're considering becoming an editor I strongly suggest improving your English skills first. This question is poorly written.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.