Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Any ideas as to what I have?

LOOKING FOR IDEAS NOT HERE TO GET A “DIAGNOSIS”

DISCLAIMER: I AM ALREADY IN AND OUT OF THE DOCTORS. I GO BACK NOVEMBER 20TH, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR IDEAS OR GUESSES.

I have been having issues with my health for a couple months now. It started with me noticing tonsil stones on my left tonsil and then it led to my neck, ears, jaw, throat, etc. hurting. I was tested for strep and mono and both were negative. Then I was on antibiotics for 10 days and they didn’t work so I was sent to an ENT. I was put on acid reflux medication (proton pump I believe it is) for a month and so far it isn’t working. But the past few weeks, I have been getting insanely sick for days at a time then it would go away and come back. I get a runny nose, sneezes, minor sore throat, etc. and I get super tired. Tired to the point where a couple times a week, I sleep for a whole day and night straight. I also have been having some memory issues and I am forgetting practically everything unless it is something major that would be hard to forget. I have been slacking a bit in school and my attention span isn’t as great as it was a few weeks ago. But this only occurs when I am feeling sick, which like I said is on and off (a few days of sickness then I feel fine for a few days and so on). Also unsure if related but my skin has also been acting up. It is drying out a lot and I am getting bad acne and nothing diet or life wise has changed besides the sickness. Any ideas as to what is going on? 

stage 4 syphilis .

Source(s): medical / legal disclaimer : I am not a doctor . this is not a definitive diagnosis . if symptoms persist see a doctor . this is just a guess based on your question . the question asker ( you ) , shall indemnify and save harmless the answeree ( me ) , and I offer no warranty expressed or implied .