Diabetes and sickness?

Hi! I woke up yesterday with an extremely sore throat. It feels as though I am swallowing shards of glass and my tonsils are enlarged and white. (Basically, it feels exactly like I have strep, but my rapid test came back negative) I also have a very bad headache and my fever is fluctuating between 100-103 (I was using a heated blanket but idk if that would have an effect) my blood sugar is not high by any means, but has been fluctuating pretty often. The doctors didn’t seem to worried yesterday but my fever has gone up significantly and nothing seems to help my throat. Any remedy ideas or when I should seek further help? Thanks!

Try gargling with salt water several times a day,,and turmeric ,,

Drink plenty of water and warm drinks such as teas, coffees, warm milk or cinnamon water, lemon water do add honey to the drinks if want to sweetnen them.

Can eat 1 tea spoon honey and let slowly slide down the throat to help with the pain (it works)

You have a viral infection, most of us have had it recently, take cough mixture and painkillers, drink plenty water and it should clear up in a few days. Nothing to do with diabetes.