Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 4 weeks ago

Would you like to visit Africa one day?

maybe.  but where should I go? 

Maybe Morocco, popping down after checking out Spain and Portugal first.

I would first check out the safest North African countries that I may also visit.

As for the rest of Africa. Not really . It doesn't interest me.

• steve

Have done so a few times. North Africa, Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria. All were good before the terrorism.

My partner is Black and from Tanzania and I have been to her home town but sadly her country is no longer a safe place to visit

Also South Africa which was good but despite what they portray to the world racism is still very prevalent.

I love Africa but other than the middle east it is not the safest place to visit as you are constantly on your guard and looking over your shoulder for potential trouble.

• Piero

I would like to have visited before WWII. There is too much fighting and anarchy now. I would have liked to visit at the time Isak Dinesen wrote "Out of Africa".

I like mega fauna in Africa and i hope visit those countries some day if i have enough money

Yes. It's my dream to visit Egypt and go on a Safari.

• patty

yes I would go to Egypt, and also go to a safari park

In Europe there are already too many blacks that it looks more like Africa.

It's not on my agenda.

Not for just one day ...I would possibly be interested in going to Africa for a photosafari but it would need to be more than just one day .