Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 month ago

How to get rid of a mouse in the house?

I have about 8 mousetraps with cheese & peanut butter, but it doesn't seem interested after 2 days. I can't sleep knowing it's here. Suggestions?

• y
    Best Answer

Unusual that it wouldn't be interested in peanut butter, is it real? Mice normally have routes around an area that they stick to, traps are better when on those route/paths.

I put peanut butter on, then top it with sunflower seeds, they looooove it.

Well-placed mousetraps.

get rid of the house

• rape the rat. it will die from the enjoyement

Get a cat. It will help

You should adopt a hamster, than pay that hamster to seduce the mouse and marry it and move out to another home. Permanent solution, you're welcome

get a cat tomcat.............don't feed him..................they eat the head but leave the rest

Use a set of those electronic rodent repellers, they do work and the good part is just plug them in.

Literally same thing for me, set mouse traps passed week the little shiit hasn’t been interested. Worst of all, it’s in my ROOM!. I bought a rat trap this morning, pre-baited. Wasn’t sure if it would work but he’s been showing some interest in it. It’s a start, still can’t sleep till I know he’s gone. I’m terrified of mice!!

• John

Go to the pound and buy the meanest angriest male kitty cat you can find.