Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenOther - Home & Garden · 1 month ago

How to get rid of a mouse in the house?

I have about 8 mousetraps with cheese & peanut butter, but it doesn't seem interested after 2 days. I can't sleep knowing it's here. Suggestions?

44 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Best Answer

Unusual that it wouldn't be interested in peanut butter, is it real? Mice normally have routes around an area that they stick to, traps are better when on those route/paths.

• 1 month ago

I put peanut butter on, then top it with sunflower seeds, they looooove it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well-placed mousetraps.

• 1 month ago

get rid of the house

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • rape the rat. it will die from the enjoyement

• 1 month ago

Get a cat. It will help

• 1 month ago

You should adopt a hamster, than pay that hamster to seduce the mouse and marry it and move out to another home. Permanent solution, you're welcome

• 1 month ago

get a cat tomcat.............don't feed him..................they eat the head but leave the rest

• 1 month ago

Use a set of those electronic rodent repellers, they do work and the good part is just plug them in.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Literally same thing for me, set mouse traps passed week the little shiit hasn’t been interested. Worst of all, it’s in my ROOM!. I bought a rat trap this morning, pre-baited. Wasn’t sure if it would work but he’s been showing some interest in it. It’s a start, still can’t sleep till I know he’s gone. I’m terrified of mice!!

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Go to the pound and buy the meanest angriest male kitty cat you can find.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.