Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 month ago

Can someone please explain what I experienced last night ?

So, I’ve had sleep paralysis before. I actually get it pretty often. But the other night when I experienced it, it felt different. My legs started to like go up in the air, like someone was pulling me into the air, and my eyes started to like roll back I guess? But then, I woke up, as if it was all a dream, but it felt like sleep Paralysis. I tried to go back to bed, but I couldn’t. When I tried, I felt like I was falling? I don’t know how to explain it. It felt like I was falling back into sleep Paralysis when I tried to go back to sleep. This probably makes so sense, but if it does could someone try to explain what happened??

maybe you should talk to your doctor about it and see if they can find a way to stop that

• Henry

It was probably a ghost demon.

I only have 5 questions and answers stored on my site. Go to " More," under my name, and then go to "My Followed Questions." Please check the one asked by Broc about "Seeing pictures when I close my eyes? (Broc July 28, 2012) Hope that helps.