Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why do some women lie and say they don’t want kids?

Best Answer

I personally really, sincerely don't want them. I have never wanted them, and I still don't at the age of 30. Which, I know I'm not the only woman who feels that way. Although we seem to be a pretty rare breed.

Anyway, there are women who lie about it, too. And I think more often than not..? It is because they're in love with someone who doesn't want them. At least not YET. And.. they really, really want to keep that person as their partner! So they lie, and pretend they don't want kids, either. Sucks, that. Although that does NOT make it okay, of course.

But yeah... Wanting kids, vs. not wanting kids..? Tends to be a HUGE deal-breaker type of issue, for most people! Where compromise just simply does NOT work! Force people who don't want kids to have kids..? And we're going to be miserable. Force people who want kids not to have them..? And they're going to be miserable, too. And yet..? People sometimes fall in love, regardless of needing/wanting different things, in that regards! Which is why lies happen. Just.. not wanting to lose the person that you love. :S

It’s may be a gambit to secure commitment from a man who might otherwise be scared off by a woman who seems too clingy or demanding of resources

Dont expect to get an honest answer here.

• A C

Many reasons.  But some truly don't want them until they hit about 30.  I guess the hormones kick in then and  some change their mind. 

• In

Not everyone wants or needs to spawn.

• At the time she may not be wanting children,

Not sure if she wants children,

Does not want children with guy she is with if she has a bf/husband,

Single so needs to find a guy first and doesn't know if she wants children.

Any of these reasons could be.

And others maybe if say she has a medical condition and could pass it on to children then not sure if she wants children coz of that.

Doesn't mean women are "lying" when they say they might not want children!.

What makes you think they are lying?

Mishko hit the nail on the head, there.

• Probably in certain cases, that might be true. But nah.. Some of us just don't want kids, period.

Some of them really don't want kids until they have unprotected sex. Sex cloud a lot of people judgement.

Some believe it or not do no want to have offspring. Alot of people out there know they are not capable mentally of taking care of another human