I had no food or water all day, by 8 pm my urine was completely very yellow, is that normal?

It wasn't copper yellow but very yellow, almost gold, I don't think its ever been that yellow in recent years (I'm 30) since I increased my water intake. And I know that not eating or drinking water all day isn't normal, but its not a habit, the situation today (not health related) just wouldn't allow it.

Best Answer

It's perfectly normal for your urine to be more concentrated if you've had little fluid intake for a period of time. That's how it works. More fluid=more dilute urine.

Less fluid= more concentrated urine.

Drink a couple of big glasses of water hon, and things will look normal in no time.

yes normal for that situation

So drink some water... problem solved.

Dark urine is a typical result of dehydration, but as long as there isn't any blood or crystals and you promptly re-hydrate as soon as possible, you'll be fine.

• don r

That's normal for a dehydrated person. That condition can harm the kidneys.