how to avoid being dragged in involvement with shady types?

unfortunately the area i live in in the uk is getting more seedy and i'm noticing more shady types and gangs of youths roaming the area, thanks to mass immigration and it getting more populated in the area.

i'm a man who wants no involvement with that as i'm a respectful honourable man who has always minded my own business and do not like people who i don't like meddling in my affairs.

i always avoid trouble and the shady types.....but even as a man in my forties i often what i would do if anybody shady approached me in public or tried to involve me in their dealings?

how can i avoid that and remain well clear of people like that? i want nothing to do with any thugs or shady types at all..............i'm in no position to move away as i'm in council accommodation and are not seen as a priority for housing now.

so what can i do? how can i remain at a distance and not involved with shady types? what would i do if i were approached by those types?

Best Answer

Mind your own business, if something seems off then stay out of it, and listen to your instincts. Good luck.

i would just try to ignore the shady types