Can I have stapedectomy for tinnitus?

I fell on my ear at a water park and ruptured it. I had surgery for the infection. Please help

2 Answers

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    i would go see your doctor and get it checked out

  • 1 month ago

    That is a q for an ENT specialist--none on here

    • Terri L1 month agoReport

      Someone may have had the surgery on here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.