Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do American liberals want to destroy their country?I'm from the UK. I used to live in London. I had to go away due to multiculturalism?

Multiculturalism and immigration is a really bad thing.

You didn't feel it because in the 1800s when europeans immigrated to America, they formed a new ethnic group, the ethnic group of WHITE AMERICANS.

The problem is when you try to mix into America muslims and Mexicans and Blacks.

Sorry but oil doesn't mix with water.

The only thing you'll achieve is to destroy your country, it will be a bunch of slums everywhere and your culture will be gone.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No, we didn't form a culture of white Americans. The Europeans who came here came from distinct cultures and that didn't just disappear when we arrived here. You can see those distinct cultures in Minnesota, NYC, Boston, the Texas Hill Country and Hollywood. Our various European cultures have left their mark on this country. The cultures of non white immigrants will also help to shape our country. Nobody just gives up their culture when they come here. You don't know what you're talking about. And in Texas you can see a beautiful blend of Czechoslovakian, German, Mexican and Irish cultures. When the cultures blend, nobody is being forced to give up anything. It's just something that naturally happens over time. I'm sure London is happy you left. Please don't come here.

• 4 weeks ago

Soooo why did so many Americans hate the Irish? Are they not white enough? Was there something about them speaking English that offended people?

Or was it that they were an obvious group of immigrants - i.e outsiders - that could be targeted and blamed?

• 4 weeks ago

Obviously you are NOT AN AMERICAN.

We founded this country on the ideal that all of us are created equal and deserving of rights.

And no one cares about how you feel about America or Great Britain. But thanks for sharing.

Attachment image
  • 4 weeks ago

That's if you Thinkk That Whites Have ANY Right 2 The Americas ......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mandy
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Such an ignorant question.

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No. You were deported. For unnatural relations with barnyard animals.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No one misses you FYI.

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Please keep your racism and bigotry at home. We in the USA are full up.

• 4 weeks ago

shut the fvck up fake limey

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

American liberals want to keep the Russian puppet from destroying this country from within. Looks like impeachment and conviction of the treasonous traitor who allowed Russia to become stronger in the MIddle East would be one way to protect the USA from further damage. Another way is condemnation of the Russian puppet and sanctions on Turkey.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.