Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

What are some events that contributed to the growth of global trade?

More specifically events that took place in the earlier centuries. I know one of the big ones is the Columbian Exchange, and I wanted to know what other events caused a growth of global trade.

Dood, people were making crap-tons of money along the Silk Road long before any of those Columbus fckuers went to America

dontknowmate.......................

some people (Asians) were better at making certain products...gun powder for instance.  the Europeans had some things the Asians couldn't get.  so?  they traded, had sex with each other, intermarried, and now we're multi cultural

• John

Airplanes and container ships.

TRANSPORTATION and Communication.......the more advanced it got the stronger it got

I import a lot of stuff from South Korea. Order it via email. pay for it with an online wire transfer, Pay all the fees online. The have it picked and shipped to me or my customer all the while never leaving my Cozy office